Chocolate Cookie Skillet
Tastes better than an actual cookie and has zero refined sugar, gluten, dairy and grain FREE! You’re 30 mins away from enjoying this cookie!
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted DME coconut oil
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup protein powder of your choice
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2-3/4 cup chocolate pieces (at least 70% cacao. Or 100% cacao with mint)
- 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F
2. Whisk egg in large bowl then add in maple syrup, coconut oil, cashew butter, almond milk and vanilla extract and whisk again.
3. Stir in almond flour, protein powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt. Fold in chocolate chunks, leaving some aside.
4. Spray 8-9in skillet with coconut oil, pour in batter, and spread out evenly with silicon spatula. Add leftover chocolate chunks and sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the top.
5. Bake 19 mins, then broil for one min (keep an eye on it as it can burn very quickly).