Superseed Goji Granola
Perfect for a snack or breakfast
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Alpha Health Products organic virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add the rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, hemp hearts, and cinnamon into a bowl and mix.
3. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove top and add to the dry mixture, along with the maple syrup. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
4. Place batter on your oven tray with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, sprinkle the goji berries on the granola and bake for another 3 minutes. Keep an eye on the granola so the goji berries don’t burn! 2-3 minutes is perfect.
7. Allow granola to cool and enjoy as cereal or in a yogurt parfait! Store the rest in an air-tight jar or container for the week.