Pure MCT Oil is made by isolating the MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides) from the LCT’s (long chain triglycerides). Our body easily converts MCT’s into energy to be used as fuel and encourage fat-burning.
How to use Supreme MCT oil
To receive best results from using MCT Oil, incorporate it into a low carb/keto diet.
Start by taking 1 teaspoon daily, with food, and build slowly to 2-3 tablespoons per day as tolerated.
Mix MCT Oil with your morning coffee, add it to your morning smoothies, make a great and fresh-tasting salad dressing with it, or take it by the spoonful for a blast of daily energy. MCT Oil is not to be heated for cooking, though you can use it in a marinade for any meats or veggies, and especially on fish.
- 100% pure medium chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut oil
- Comprised of 60% caprylic and 40% capric acid.
- Smoothest, highest quality, 100% MCTs
- Keto diet friendly
- Provides energy for workouts and weight management
- Support for age related cognitive decline
- Packaged in aluminum-free and BPA-free tin
Try these smoothie recipes for a healthy boost of energy with Alpha MCT Oil
Berry Bright Smoothie
All your morning nutrients in one energizing smoothie. It’s packed with antioxidants, healthy fats and more.
1 cup blueberries
½ cup blackberries
1 small banana
1 tbsp. Alpha Supreme MCT oil
1 tsp. fresh ginger
2 tbsp. hemp hearts
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
½ cup ice
Directions: Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Makes 2 servings.
Healthy Fats and Greens Smoothie
Avocado and MCT Oil give this smoothie a creamy quality without any dairy – plus a boost of energy.
- 1 generous handful of organic spinach
- 1 organic apple, chopped
- 1 small organic avocado
- ½ organic lemon, peel removed
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp. Alpha Supreme MCT oil
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 1 cup water
Directions: Add your ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Garnish, serve and enjoy! Makes 2 servings.