A wonderful, healthy and low-carb breakfast recipe adapted from the Keto•Genesis Cookbook
. This is perfect for the person that prepares meals in advance too.
Recipe Tip - 'You can make the base of the salad in advance, and warm up portions as needed then top with your poached egg or hard boiled egg before serving.'
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 4 cups baby spinach, rough chopped
- 8 strips pastured bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 eggs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except the eggs, and let marinate for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Separate into four servings top with a soft poached egg or hard-boiled egg.
- Serves 4.
Leave a comment