Impress your friends with a ridiculously easy recipe that looks fancy! We adapted this recipe from the cookbook Keto•Genesis, and you can find many more delicious, low-carb meal ideas here.
- 2 cups cooked prawns, chilled or use cooked frozen prawns and thaw
- 3/4 cup daikon or red radish, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- 8-10 butter lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. organic yogurt
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. organic ketchup
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
1 dash Tabasco sauce
- In a bowl, gently toss prawns, radish, onion, celery and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix cocktail sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Serve family style, with a bowl of washed lettuce leaves, a bowl of sauce, and the prawns to be assembled into wraps.
Leave a comment