A wonderful dessert to share with your loved ones while you remember and honor our veterans this Remembrance Day.
- 3 apples - cored, halved & sliced thin
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Lightly grease your oven safe crumble ramekins.
- Combine filling ingredients in a bowl. Evenly fill ramekins, leaving a bit of room on top for the crumble.
- Combine first 4 ingredients of crumble together until butter is nicely separated and you have a crumble consistency. Add spices, then maple syrup until well combined.
- Top your ramekins generously with the crumble.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 4 raspberries on each with a pumpkin seed (or other alternative) to give the look of a poppy.
- Serve warm.
Leave a comment