For the times in your day when you need a small snack to go a long way, or a little boost before or after a workout, these Energy Bombs are the perfect nutritious snack!
- 1 cup mixed nuts - almonds and walnuts used here
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dates, soaked
- 1/4 cup goji berries, soaked
- 1 Tbsp. Alpha Energy Oil
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for rolling
- Using a food processor, mix your nuts and cocoa powder until they are lightly crushed. Do not fully ground them.
- Add dates, goji berries and Energy Oil, blend until well combined. A little texture is OK.
- Scoop tablespoon sizes of mixture and form into balls.Roll into cocoa powder so the ball has a light and even coating.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge, or freezer.
- Makes about 14 balls.
Leave a comment