Hearty, buttery and nutty, your family and friends will go bonkers for this flavourful stuffing.
- 3 cups toasted sourdough, chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. Camelina Oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease baking dishes with a little bit of butter.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except liquids.
- Add butter and camelina oil, combine well.
- Add vegetable broth, combine until all bread is moist.
- Fill baking dishes and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment