Vanilla, lemon and coconut - the perfect trio. Adapted from the Keto-genesis Cookbook, this is a recipe the whole family will love.
Add an extra teaspoon of sugar if you're not on a low-carb eating plan and you want a little extra sweetness :)
- Place your first 6 ingredients and half the sugar in a food processor, pulse until well combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes to set.
- Roll about a tablespoon of mixture into a ball then roll in coconut and/or coconut sugar.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container.
- Perfect for snacks and treats!
Leave a comment