Pucker up, this lemonade is all grown up. Made with coconut sugar instead of white refined sugar, keeping it semi-sweet and perfect for a summer cocktail base.
- In a small pot, combine sugar with 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a light boil until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Put aside and let cool. Place in refrigerator to chill for about an hour.
- In a large pitcher, combine sugar mixture with lemon juice and remaining water.
- Fill glasses with ice and your fresh lemonade. Garnish with lemons, cheers and enjoy!
Leave a comment