Potatoes, simple and will rarely disappoint - especially with this flavourful kick of aromatic spices. We have roasted these in our new Organic Fair Trade Red Palm Olein, sourced from a sustainable farm with the smallest ecological footprint. Red Palm Olein is the safest vegetable oil for high heat cooking.
- 4 cups of small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. Alpha Organic Fair Trade Red Palm Olein
- 2 Tbsp. Garam Masala powder, or more to taste
- 1 tsp. ground black powder
- 1 tsp. red Pepper flakes, or more to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place quartered potatoes in a large bowl.
- Toss potatoes with oil and spices, and place them on a lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping them half way through, or until potatoes are golden brown.
Leave a comment