This satisfying dish takes minutes to prepare and even less to eat. The brightness of the lemon and thyme pairs well with the cheesy nutritional yeast and sweet roasted tomatoes. Using Alpha Clarity in recipes helps get much needed MCT's, Antioxidants, and Omega 3's into your daily diet- naturally, and this robust vinaigrette can be made in batches and used as a salad dressing, dip, or glaze.
- 2 large zucchini's, sliced large
- 1 tsp. Alpha Organic Camelina Oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper
- 4 shallots, quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, peel kept on
- Grape tomatoes
Clarity Oil Drizzle
- 1/2 cup Alpha Clarity Oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, drizzle zucchini with Camelina Oil and toss around. Slowly add nutritional yeast, doing your best to evenly coat zucchini pieces. Finally add thyme, salt and pepper, and mix around.
- In an oven safe baking dish, layer zucchini pieces while adding in shallots and garlic cloves. Top with a few grape tomatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Shorter baking time will give you a more crunchy vegetable.
- While dish is baking, add all the drizzle ingredients to a blender until smooth.
- Remove dish from oven, allow to cool for a couple minutes before serving. Squeeze the garlic cloves out of their peel before eating.
Leave a comment