A twist on a popular recipe from November, the Crunchy Coconut Blossom Chocolates. How do you make chocolate even better? Adding peanut butter usually does the trick. We have not yet tried making these with a peanut free option, but an almond or cashew butter should work, you may need to tweak the recipe a bit.
These really are a treat. Share wisely.
Peanut Butter Cream
- Make the chocolate mixture. Fill an ice cube tray a little less than half way with mixture. Place in the freezer to cool for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir the remaining chocolate mixture every couple of minutes to keep it smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter cream ingredients until smooth. Place in the fridge until you remove the ice cube tray.
- Remove the ice cube tray. Place a small spoonful of the peanut butter cream on each chocolate cube.
- Give the remaining chocolate mixture a good stir and pour over the peanut butter until covered.
- Place tray back in the freezer for another 15 minutes, or until completely solid.
- Makes about 8-10 Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites.
Leave a comment