These gluten free biscuits are delightful. A nice treat on their own, and even better served with a favourite topping. We enjoyed these with a plain organic cream cheese and fresh dill. If you're looking for a quick and easy recipe, this is the one.
- 1/3 cup almonds, ground fine
2 Tbsp Alpha's Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix your dry ingredients in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients one at a time, stirring until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop about a 1/4 cup of batter onto lined baking sheet, and spread into about 2 inch circles. You should get 6-8 biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until biscuits are slightly browned.
Leave a comment