Take a break and enjoy this healthy cake - or even make it your breakfast! This is seriously melt in your mouth delicious. The recipe checks all the boxes for wheat free, dairy free, nut free and sugar free as the topping is optional! Inspiration for this recipe came from dairychick.com, with just a few minor adjustments.
- 3 ripe, organic bananas - mashed
- 3 free range eggs - beaten
- 1/4 cup Alpha DME Coconut Oil - melted
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup Alpha Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
For Spiced Coconut Crumble on top
Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Whisk together your first 4 wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining dry ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Spread batter evenly into a greased square cake pan.
- Mix your crumble ingredients together. Sprinkle evenly over top the batter to leave a nice coating.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment