Sometimes simplicity is the best option. Many of us love a classic BLT, even if it is just for the bacon, so we wanted to share this bread free take which is perfect for a light lunch! Served with thick cut potato wedges baked with Alpha's Camelina Oil, and a zesty sour cream.
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1 tbsp. Alpha's Camelina Oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pastured pork bacon
- Romaine hearts
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°. Toss your potato wedges in the camelina oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for about 25 minutes, until golden.
- Cook your bacon. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place grape tomatoes and bake on lower rack for last 15 minutes with potatoes.
- Combine your sour cream, pepper and lemon zest to make your dip.
- Build your BLT bites how you please, top with a little sour cream dip, enjoy!
- Extras are great for next days lunch.
Leave a comment