Here you have it, a combination of well loved ingredients and flavours making this a low sugar, high fiber and gluten free breakfast, dessert or go-to snack. This can easily be made dairy free by substituting for a coconut milk yogurt. We used Saugeen Country yogurt as it's organic, non-homogenized, made in Canada and delicious! This pudding is extremely versatile so you can easily switch up the toppings to suite any meal.
Fun Fact: 2 Brazil nuts will provide you with your daily supply of selenium!
- 2 cups organic plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean powder
- 1 tbsp. Alpha's Coconut Blossom Sugar
- Blueberries, Brazil nuts and coconut sugar for toppings
- In a large bowl combine all your ingredients except the toppings. Mix well for about 2 minutes, the pudding will begin to thicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, add your toppings and enjoy as a delicious breakfast or dessert.
Leave a comment