A delicious warm, filling and tasteful oatmeal dish, perfect for the colder seasons. A breakfast that will leave you satisfied and provide the energy you need throughout the morning.
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup pecans
- 1 apple sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Alpha MCT Oil
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Rinse rolled oats well under cold water.
- Combine oats, water, salt and cinnamon in a pot. Bring to a slow simmer until oats are cooked, about 7 minutes.
- Fold in MCT oil
- Place cooked oats in a large bowl and add almond milk.
- Top with pecans, apple, raspberries and an extra pinch of cinnamon.
- This recipe can serve 2-4 people.
Leave a comment