This is for those who would like dessert first thing in the morning, after your meals, and maybe in your sleep - guilt free. Dairy free adn gluten free adn pumped with good fats, this pudding is better than dessert.
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Alpha's coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Alpha DME Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all pudding ingredients into a blender or food processor until reaches a smooth consistency.
- Separate into small serving cups if preferred.
- Blend all the raspberry swirl ingredients.
- Carefully add the swirl to each pudding cup and stir lightly along the top to give swirl look.
- Refrigerate pudding for an hour before serving.
- This makes 4-6 servings. Enjoy!
Leave a comment