Some of the best foods are ones you can be creative with and have many variations to switch things up. This is what makes an omelette so great! Whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner, you are bound to have some ingredients at home to mix into an omelette. This recipe is what the Alpha Team came up with. You can easily swap the vegetables and cheese to meet your preference and taste buds!
- 6 Organic free range eggs
- ¼ cup water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. & 1 tsp. Alpha Red Palm Oil
- In one pan, sauté the red onion in 1 Tbsp. Alpha Red Palm Oil on medium heat - about 10 minutes.
- Heat a second pan on med-high heat with 1 tsp. Alpha Red Palm Oil.
- Whisk together eggs, water, salt and pepper. Add this mixture to your second pan. Allow egg mixture to cook through - about 10 minutes.
- Add your sautéed onion, red pepper, parmesan and most of the parsley to one half of the pan. Carefully flip the other half of egg to cover the ingredients. Allow this to cook until the cheese begins to melt - about 5 minutes.
- Cut into required servings, garnish with parsley and shaved parmesan.
Approximately 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a comment