A simple cookie can be the difference between a good day and a great day. These oatmeal cookies are easy, and ride the perfect wave between healthy and tasty. Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 5 Tbsp. water
- ¾ cup DME Coconut Oil, at room temperature
- ¾ cup Alpha Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
- 2 cups of gluten free or whole wheat or spelt flour (we used Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Flour Mix)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups quick oats
- 24 raspberries, washed and dried
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or a silicone mat.
- Mix ground flax with water, let sit for 5 minutes to make the perfect egg replacement.
- Cream coconut oil, flax egg and coconut blossom sugar until light and fluffy.
- In separate bowl, sift dry ingredients, and add to wet.
- Roll dough into balls and then gently shape into a “nest”.
- Drop raspberry into nest and bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies before transferring to an airtight container.
Leave a comment