Gluten free and dairy free, these cookies use Alpha's Red Palm Oil as shortening.
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup Alpha's Red Palm Oil
- 3/4 cup Alpha's Coconut Sugar
- 3/4 cup natural unpasteurized honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl, and put aside. Some gluten free flour mixtures may require Xantham Gum as an addition.
- Beat Red Palm Oil, Coconut Sugar, honey, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, beating well after each.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture from step 2.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto baking sheets.
- Bake for approximately 7 to 9 minutes.
This recipe makes about 3 to 4 dozen cookies.
Leave a comment